BeSafe iZi Modular X1 i-Size (6 months to 4 years)
The Modular Evolution!
The iZi Modular concept is the new innovative child safety system from BeSafe, used from newborn up to approximately 4 years! The toddler seat iZi Modular received the solid overall score «Good» in ADAC / Stiftung Warentest in May 2016.
For this age the BeSafe iZi Modular, consist of one ISOfix compatible base and a child seats which conform to the new EU standard R-129 (i-Size). The iZi Modular can be used both rearfacing and forward facing on the same base. The base module can be extended to allow more legroom for the child, which means children up to the age of about four years (105 cm tall) can be transported rearfacing.
Very easy installation in the car
The BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size can easily be installed on the iZi Modular i-Size base. Just click the seat onto the base and you are ready to go. The iZi Modular can be used both rearfacing and forward facing.
Comfort for your child
The iZi Modular i-Size adapts to your growing child with the adjustable headrest and the bodyhugger. The easy magnets keep the harness out of the way when they are not in use. The very good sleeping positions make this the perfect choice.
Very good safety
The BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size performs very well in crash tests and meets the severe UN R129 side impact criteria. The SIP+ placed on the side towards the car door, increases the safety of the child if an impact should happen.
Do I need a base?
You will need to purchase the BeSafe iZi Modular Base i-Size (sold separately), install the base in your car and click the car seat into the base. This interchangeable base can be used with both the iZi Go Modular and iZi Modular car seats - so when your little one gets older, you won't need to purchase another base!
- Wider harness
- 2 year warranty
- i-Size approved
- Comfy, safe and stylish
- Car seat weight is 8700g
- "Best in class" recline positions
- Rear-facing and forward-facing car seat
- Height adjustable headrest - 10 positions
Rear-facing: 61 - 105cm & Forward-facing: 88 - 105cm
- Magnets will keep the internal harness out of the way
- Offers longer rear-facing due to more, and adjustable, leg-room
- Compact in the car, leaves leg room for the front seat passengers
- For little one's 6 months to 4 years - up to 18kg and 105cm tall
- Improved side impact protection (SIP+) & EU Standard R-129 (i-Size)
- Moveable front brace for compact instillation for extra leg room for your child
- Extra removable body cushion inserts - remove as soon as Baby grows to being snug
- Modular system that offers longer rear-facing due to more, and adjustable, leg-room
- Single fold down leg support with an audible alarm which indicates the correct instillation
Please note: Front Brace only necessary for the next-stage seat and comes in the box with that seat